You raff yuo roose v.3871

ap_17234236895945_wide-2750a57238e4aba8d43abe8b7a48abe15dce890c-s800-c85.jpg

:rofl:

THIS is awesome

About 29 dead awesome?

hell yeah, if I had arm hair like that I'd be rapin too

Indian ‘godman’ Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh found guilty of rape in as police close the internet

MOBS rampaged across a north Indian state on Friday, leaving 28 people dead and more than 250 others injured, after a court declared a quasi-religious sect leader guilty of raping two of his followers, authorities said.

NAi25lE.jpg

Mobs set fire to government buildings and attacked police and TV journalists in the town of Panchkula in Haryana state, smashing the windshields of news vans and breaking broadcast equipment.
guoYyHB.jpg

Police initially used tear gas and water cannons and then fired bullets in the air in an attempt to control the surging mobs as they vandalized bus stations and government vehicles.

The Indian Army was deployed to deal with the situation.

“The situation is tense. There has been arson and burning,” Rajiv Mehrishi, the federal home secretary, said late on Friday.

The violence left at least 28 dead, including some with bullet wounds, and more than 250 injured, according to B.S. Sandhu, a top Haryana police official. He said more than 1,000 of the guru’s supporters had been detained in Panchkula on charges of arson and destruction of public property.
The state government has snapped internet connectivity in the area and cellphone companies stopped their text messaging services across the two states.

Indian men are hairy beasts. It's one of natures great ironies, they live in the hottest climates on the planet... and they're covered in hair.

"The Teeside Yesteryear Motor Club -- how much do I not want to be invited to dinner by a member of this bunch?" -- Jeremy Clarkson, in that Top Gear where they buy rally cars at auction (clarkson - healy sprite; hammond - lanchester black cab; may - citroen mon ami)

For the SJW Mass Effect game a lot of the patch content was adding more gay options to the game...just recently announced that the game has no planned expansions and is the worst selling ME game to date lol. The Bioware CEO said people were too critical and it doesn't deserve it.

These people are fucking insane.

For the SJW Mass Effect game a lot of the patch content was adding more gay options to the game...just recently announced that the game has no planned expansions and is the worst selling ME game to date lol. The Bioware CEO said people were too critical and it doesn't deserve it.

These people are fucking insane.

When the budget for homosexuality is more than your animation department's budget:

Last edited:
Back