You raff yuo roose v.3871

RasFlwp.jpg

tbh i dont get why they have 2 move like monkey musicians when they play chello. just because they dont play classical music they behave like clowns?

tbh i dont get why they have 2 move like monkey musicians when they play chello. just because they dont play classical music they behave like clowns?

Have you ever played a musical instrument well enough to feel the music you are playing? If you don't get that kind of Joy out of the music you are playing there would be no point at all in doing it in the first place.

Have you ever played a musical instrument well enough to feel the music you are playing? If you don't get that kind of Joy out of the music you are playing there would be no point at all in doing it in the first place.

I can understand that but no one shakes or does stuff like cause they "feel" the music. It's for show. Steve Vai and the other clowns make "orgasm" faces and stuff, it's all for show.

Although i'll concede that some guys show it up a bit the really wacky looking shit is often 100% genuine.

I've been working hard at singing for years (lol nickleback lol) and I can tell you honestly that I don't feel i'm at 100% of my ability unless i'm in a different place. When i'm really feeling it man I am gone. It's pretty funny to watch. There are whole shows where I sometimes don't really get there either but there are others that i'm gone all night long and those are a fucking trip man.

I know several really solid guitar players who feel the same way.

getting back on topic this illustrates the point and it's pretty funny too. The Bass player about a minute in..that dude is feelin it. :)

Last edited:
im not going to lie once i get into music or singing or anything, people around me basically tell me i look like a total ass clown or a moron. I don't care, i'm honestly have a fantastic time. It doesn't matter that im horrible at singing or music lol.

Back