you guys like pussy? *NWS*

That is far from bannable. Although most would find that video disturbing (me included) it was pretty obvious to me reading his post that you were into something that was gonna be potentially bad.

If you clicked it and were offended it's your own fault. He labelled it NWS.

Automatic Jack said:
I put him on ignore because I made the call that he would never post anything I want to see, despite his attractive thread titles, not to mention the possibility of him posting in other threads where I will have no warning. If he had posted a pic instead of a video, I would have been subjected to it if not for Ignore. When the first response in the thread confirmed my hunch, I posted how glad I am that I follow my hunches.

Ignore is a fine feature to have, and use, but I only use it on people who get off on posting bannable offensive images. He should have been banned long ago, Ignore is an OK second alternative.

you decided he would never post anything you wanted to see, ok. so you clicked on the thread why? to see the responses? or just to post how you don't like his posts and how he should ahve been banned long ago? he breaks no rules and you continue to say he posts bannable offensive images, but i've yet to see him post any NWS pic or even link one without saying NWS. just because you use ignore that doesnt mean you can go into all threads started by those on your ignore list and say how much you don't like them.

I bet it taste like chicken.

You guys are getting all worked up over nothing. In Thailand they served monkey brains still in the head.

I bet the cow your hamburger was made of didnt just get out of its skin...

there seriously is something wrong with you if you enjoy watching animals get beaten, killed and decapitated. it is very sick

cheezit said:
just because you use ignore that doesnt mean you can go into all threads started by those on your ignore list and say how much you don't like them.

Um...yeah it does. And I still haven't read his post or watched the video, but as soon as I saw the title and author I knew it was nothing I would want to see, so I came in and said so, and I was dead on correct.

The reason I am posting in here is because I like pussy and I don't like it being misused. TW doesn't ban people easily, while I admire that on one hand, other times it's a real shame.

Ban for animal abuse! I turned it off in the first 3 seconds it was all i needed to see. If I was not pretty sure that this film is from outside the U.S. otherwise I would send it to the SPCA.

crimedog said:
I bet it taste like chicken.

You guys are getting all worked up over nothing. In Thailand they served monkey brains still in the head.

I bet the cow your hamburger was made of didnt just get out of its skin...

Indiana Jones, dunnanaan dunananda NANANA!

Automatic Jack said:
Um...yeah it does. And I still haven't read his post or watched the video, but as soon as I saw the title and author I knew it was nothing I would want to see, so I came in and said so, and I was dead on correct.

The reason I am posting in here is because I like pussy and I don't like it being misused. TW doesn't ban people easily, while I admire that on one hand, other times it's a real shame.

:rolleyes: ok, i guess you do retain that rite. it just makes you come off very douchebag'esque. you're whining because somebody that you have on ignore posted something that you don't like under a title that attracted you to the thread. never mind the fact that he labeled it NWS, and that his reputation tells you its not going to be what one might think it would be, or that you know this and you can't see it anyway because you ahve him on ignore. yet you still post in it because you just HAVE to throw in your 2 cents because he may have fooled you into watching some guy with a couple AA batteries in his cock one time. clean the sand out of your vagina and move along, i'd rather watch CldHteWrmBld's video collection any day than listen to you whine about how you don't like a member.

[Khorne]Johnny X said:
COLDHATEWARMBLOOD

$10 bucks says he's a 16 year old goth fagot

right. listen to cryptopsy much?

m3968428-4990.jpg

fuck off and die.

and wtf is with automatic jack?

Last edited:
cheezit said:
i'd rather watch CldHteWrmBld's video collection any day than listen to you whine about how you don't like a member.

I doubt that, despite your claim. Of course, if you got a kick out of this one then who knows?

CldHteWrmBld said:
right. listen to cryptopsy much?

m3968428-4990.jpg

fuck off and die.

and wtf is with automatic jack?

nope

and I knew that would get you

cocksucking fagot

can watch sick shit all day, but can't take a shot from an internet forum
:lol:

looks like you're the real pussy

it's chechclear only, on a cat, and they smash the cat's head in twice before they cut it off while it's still alive, then they cook it.

THERE"S THE DESCRIPTION, now you don't have to be curious

Back