You ever pooped in the woods?

You poop the woods up?

• Total voters
I wasn't in the woods but I was at a benefit walk for paraplegic children. That morning I decided to have a smoothie with beat juice and kale. I was wearing a summer dress that almost went down to my toes that day. When the walk started on Main Street in Downtown LA I had the sudden urge to go the bathroom. Luckily I wasn't wearing underwear that day. I just looked forward, kept silent and let it go. The crowd was so dense nobody would have known it came from me. Unfortunately a small girl a wheelchair ran it over and started crying profusely. I felt really bad. I made sure I donated extra hard that day. :(

beet

went camping, was eating grapes (bad idea)....ended up stucco-ing a tree for the better part of half an hour...came back to the campfire, and laughed about it...

IVE shat in da woods many hundred x. i suppose most memorable was once docked canoe on island in canada lake and pooped right next to big pile of bear poop, complete with big ass foot prints next to it and huge gash on tree (marking his spot i guess).

BURY YOUR SHIT

i actually have a vid of me carrying around a bag of my shit ontop of colorado national monument (mini grand canyon). there were actual tent camp sites and foot paths all around, n didnt wanna leave a big steaming pile o poo on the ground for others to step in.

motoxbudd is an autistic child molester

id smash his giant fuckin forehead w a hammer if he ever comes 2 indiana again

Back