• Total voters

Goshin

GriftKing
Veteran XX
I did once
I was jet skiing in a lake and had to dookie
So I park my ride on the shores of a smallish island maybe 200 feet across
It's all hill tho and all forested
So I walk to the top, in the middle, giving me a great vantage point of the lake and stuff and go for it
Got some leaves and wiped and left
Was good times

I had to poop at some fag boy scout camp when I was younger. There was nothing for me to wipe with so I just went into the lake and peeled the crusty hangers from my ass off. Probably gave some e coli.

I wasn't in the woods but I was at a benefit walk for paraplegic children. That morning I decided to have a smoothie with beat juice and kale. I was wearing a summer dress that almost went down to my toes that day. When the walk started on Main Street in Downtown LA I had the sudden urge to go the bathroom. Luckily I wasn't wearing underwear that day. I just looked forward, kept silent and let it go. The crowd was so dense nobody would have known it came from me. Unfortunately a small girl a wheelchair ran it over and started crying profusely. I felt really bad. I made sure I donated extra hard that day. :(

I wasn't in the woods but I was at a benefit walk for paraplegic children. That morning I decided to have a smoothie with beat juice and kale. I was wearing a summer dress that almost went down to my toes that day. When the walk started on Main Street in Downtown LA I had the sudden urge to go the bathroom. Luckily I wasn't wearing underwear that day. I just looked forward, kept silent and let it go. The crowd was so dense nobody would have known it came from me. Unfortunately a small girl a wheelchair ran it over and started crying profusely. I felt really bad. I made sure I donated extra hard that day. :(

Are you from China, perhaps?

It does take getting used to if you don't poop in the woods but once you poop in the woods and get the hang of it, its great.

Find a log and squat on it dropping your massive man log on top of the wooden log.

06-18-2015 11:10 AM pancake @ interracial videos - XVIDEOS.COM
06-16-2015 11:23 PM pancake @ nigger dick on ur lip
06-15-2015 07:51 AM pancake @ DO U PREFER TO LUBE UR ANUS FOR WHEN TEHVL FUCKS U OR DO U JUST TAKE IT RAW BECUZ UR ASS IS PERMANENTLY LOOSE FROM TAKING NIGGER DICK UR WHOLE LIFE???????????////
06-14-2015 02:03 AM pancake @ gonna gangbang ur sister with my nigger goons while we watch these jihad allah ahckbar isis videos as she gets slammed by the genetically superior black penises
06-05-2015 05:06 PM pancake @ how many loads of nigger sperm do u think ur mom ingested while she was pregnant with u and cuckolding ur dad. do u think u drank nigger sperm by proxy then too. i do.
06-04-2015 03:47 PM pancake @ ur gonna be the uncle of a niece married to a mulato
06-02-2015 09:41 PM pancake @ nigger pedophiles raping ur little nieces daily while u watch with your legs amputated

I had to do it multiple times when we went on a jungle trip in the amazone.

I literally felt mosquitos landing on my balls it was pretty fucking horrible.

any1 who has backpacked has pooped in the woods

I have pooped on top of mountains
I have pooped in blue bags on snow
I have pooped on top of glaciers
I've pooped in the valleys below

I have pooped on moonless nights
Where I couldnt see the dookies drop
I have pooped on toilets in the woods
where only bears could here the poops plop
I have pooped with mosquitos and biting flies
waiting for my pants to drop
I have pooped on steep hillsides