Yo Akuma...for christs sakes man...change ur site

Whoracle

Banned
its still blatantly ripping off the site you based it off of.

On a contract basis, CCSC's permanent employees perform specific hands-on tasks, as well as mentoring or establishing best practices. We have the expertise to get the job done and an attractive service formula as well! Efficient execution, depth of experience, creative problem solving, flexibility, stability, good consulting and people skills, and geographic mobility are some of the service details we have learned are important to our clients and partners. You will notice that we have grouped our resources in 4 groups: architecture, databases, applications and development, operating systems - the architecture group spans across the other 3 groups

their's

your's

On a contract basis, z2 Solutions permanent employees perform specific hands-on tasks, as well as mentoring or establishing best practices. We have the expertise to get the job done and an attractive service formula as well! Efficient execution, depth of experience, creative problem solving, flexibility, stability, good consulting and people skills, and geographic mobility are some of the service details we have learned are important to our clients and partners.

news flash.. i dont care.. people dont read it its just a front.

edit: this is OFN by the way.

AkumA said:
i work 3 jobs.. i dont have time for that shit right now.
hey man i work at mcdonalds, i'm gonna rip essays off the web and hand them in for school cuz i work 40 hours a week.

Limbo.e2 said:
hey man i work at mcdonalds, i'm gonna rip essays off the web and hand them in for school cuz i work 40 hours a week.

lol you guys try to hard.

Back