y uva waz gay

sNmpimp

Veteran X
seemed to me that everyone there was eliteist assholes that didnt give a fuck about anything other than if they were next in line to blow tristian (who was wearing sunglasses with the lights turned out)

also felt that 3 ppl to a table was absolutely gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay.

and the guy talking on the mic every waking second of the party was gay gay gay gay gay.

oh yeah interrupting a match shoutcast to announce birthdays was gay gay gay gay gay...

so it was all gay, but i had a good time.

of course there's some elitism. There's elitism on this forum, why would you be surprised that it would be at uva.

That being said, this year there was a hell of a lot LESS than last year. I had great fun both times.

deal with it?

edit: I bet you were one of the guys who never got out of his seat and played single player games.

I wasn't elitist at all. I met like 200 people.

and only now I'm still finding out about people I wanted to meet but didn't know they were there :(

i ran into no elitism at all.. does that mean i'm cool enough not to be shunned? :clap: yay for me.

Yankee said:
Am I the faggot on the microphone?

Naw, that has to be me. And the asshole who interrupted his precious tournament time for the birthday party was certainly Cheater.

For the record, I'm glad he had a good time. :rolleyes:

2 reasons:

1) you had your headset on

2) you were busy killing monkeys while the rest of us were being productive

<3

Back