y do some foods taste different when you eat with ur hands

bowl of blood

Contributor
some examples of foods that do not taste good with a fork (yes i have tried)

pizza

sushi

pumpkin pie (any pastry)

could it be related to the fact that these are foods which predominantly appeal to fat people?

yeah that shit is all in your head, weirdo

that being said, it seems some food tastes better when eaten outdoors

but that's probably in your head too.

depending on the vessel beverages can have an altered taste

copper mug
glass bottle
aluminium
etc

but unless you have doodoo hands i dont get it

i think it is probably the way it makes contact with your mouth

you would think that biting into something has greater contact with your lips and gums, vs. cutting off a piece and placing it directly onto your tongue

so probably certain foods benefit from the increased sensory contact

eating by hand also brings the food closer to your nose and increases the intensity of smell. nasal receptors are a vital part of the taste apparatus (as taste and smell are inseparable to the brain)

this same explanation could also account for havax outdoor eating fetish

yes that would be a persuasive theory if i touched more than about 5% of the food with my hand but for instance when i eat pizza i lift it up by the crust and then place the tip of the slice into my mouth without ever contacting my hand to cheese or pepperoni

yes that would be a persuasive theory if i touched more than about 5% of the food with my hand but for instance when i eat pizza i lift it up by the crust and then place the tip of the slice into my mouth without ever contacting my hand to cheese or pepperoni

what about the doodoo hand smell wafting up into your nose? you know, nasal receptors are a vital part of the taste apparatus.

I think it's because the food lingers under your nose longer, and also gets on your lips. Your pizza example applies well to my theory. Will need further funding for research.

Is this how you hold a fork?

3527539221_31a97101f2.jpg

Back