[Xmas] Got pranked. Need ideas for retaliation.

TheDemiGod

Veteran X
So I left town for Christmas and when I got back a week later I had discovered something...

I walked through my apartment and headed for my room to drop off my things after a 13 hour drive to discover my doorknob had been wrapped in wrapping paper with some bows on it. This was my first warning sign.

When I opened my door, I stumbled into one of the best pranks I've ever seen. My entire room was covered in wrapping paper. Every single item, big or small, was wrapped neatly. I got some cell phone pictures and when I figure out how to get them onto my computer I'll post them (lol, old phone).

Basically I need ideas for retaliation. I discovered who dunnit by some mild detective work. The roommate who did it doesn't know that I know it was her and I'm not going to let her know.

My buddy gave me an idea. He told me to put a shitload of fake snow all over her room. This would be funny and would take fucking forever to clean up.

I figured I'd come to TW for advice on the situation because I'm too stupid to come up with something awesome.

Pics:

wrap1h.jpg

wrap2.jpg

wrap3.jpg

Cliffs:

- Left for a week for xmas
- Came back, room was entirely wrapped in wrapping paper
- Need idea for retaliation prank

Edit: Changed advise to advice because I'm stupid.

Last edited:
I don't know... I think a quick and easy one would be doing something like calling her and acting really upset and saying that your place got broken into and that they stole everything. :shrug: Kinda lame, but it would give her a scare.

Back