Xcursion is resuming his activities

this thread actually reminded me that I'm a retard

I got drunk and asked the same girl from xcursion's first creepy stalkathon out for a drink a couple months back. she was like 'yeah sure, when do you get back?'. then I passed out and promptly forgot about it

then a month or two later I got drunk again, vaguely remembered the conversation and was like 'way to not give me your cell number, fuck you' and she's like 'you never asked for it' and I was like 'no I'm pretty sure I did'

but then I went and looked at my inbox and it turns out I never actually did bother to ask for it

so I came off looking like a bit of an asshole. I inadvertantly ignored her and then blamed her for it afterwards

Rayn, can you please remove the "fuck you michael ross" tag from this thread? Oh yea, can you also word filter ross to r0ss. And when you're done with that, can you just edit this post that I just made so my name isn't in it anymore? Thanks.

I prefer to use my mouse Stalky McStalkerson.

I know you're talking to Obtard but I wanted to use the Stalky McStalkerson thing.

Oh yea, you're no stalker, you just have been sitting here for the past 2 weeks obsessing about yoderfunk and mr hitler being his boss/brother. Lemon, stop sucking on my dick, its getting sore bro

Back