xbox 360 prices on ebay

some of them are over $2k

w..t..f

i tried to get one at 3 stores around 7am, but there were already too many people there. just have to wait, oh well

i was thinking of doing this but apparently each store was getting like 10 systems
obviously those are fucking sold out immediately via pre orders

Mafo said:
i was thinking of doing this but apparently each store was getting like 10 systems
obviously those are fucking sold out immediately via pre orders

Not all stores take pre-orders

If i spot an xbox 360 im going to buy it and just sell it on ebay. lol. honestly. I think if they have it at ebgames when i go today to pickup my SF2....ill buy one or 2.

Messiah said:
If i spot an xbox 360 im going to buy it and just sell it on ebay. lol. honestly. I think if they have it at ebgames when i go today to pickup my SF2....ill buy one or 2.
Yea, but you won't.

Yah im sure i wont but you never know. hahaha.

I wonder if sf2 is in stores yet.......i havent recieved the call =\

i just called my cousin, he bought 3 xb360, told his ass to sell them on ebay, was going to wait a day or two to sell them but fuck that do it now +5000

I think there are a a group of guys on there with a whole bunch of xb360s that are inflating all the bids.

but still, i wish i had the extra money to buy one or two :(

The real question is how many more 360s will come in between now and Christmas. Is that it? Or are there more coming after Turkey Day?

Kerosene31 said:
The real question is how many more 360s will come in between now and Christmas. Is that it? Or are there more coming after Turkey Day?

According to my GF who is a manager at bestbuy she was told that they will be getting in about 30 a week starting next monday.....

BlazerBlade said:
According to my GF who is a manager at bestbuy she was told that they will be getting in about 30 a week starting next monday.....

That makes more sense to me. I can't believe that more are not on the way to stores next week, unless they ran into some major manufacturing problem or shortage.

After all of the hardcore and the people whipped into a frenzy to buy one ('omg it's hard to get, i must have one!') I wonder how sales are going to shape up. All of the games.. kind of suck right now.

Back