[Xbox 360 Elite] Availability

KryptidE

Veteran XV
So i've been looking. and they seem to be sold out everywhere, circut city, best buy, compusa, etc..does anyone know of any other sites?

I walked into Meijer on friday and bought one.... and if you sign up for their credit card, you get 10% off. Saved almost $100

edit:
if i remember correctly, i saw one in Walmart too
this is here in Grand Rapids, MI

So i've been looking. and they seem to be sold out everywhere, circut city, best buy, compusa, etc..does anyone know of any other sites?

I have one that I was going to return, if you want to buy it. I also bought an extra controller with it. I haven't opened it or anything, but I really don't need to the BLACK 360 since I already have a normal one. PM if you want.

I walked into Meijer on friday and bought one.... and if you sign up for their credit card, you get 10% off. Saved almost $100

edit:
if i remember correctly, i saw one in Walmart too
this is here in Grand Rapids, MI

You paid almost 1k for yours?

No, it's $479.

I picked one up on release day, and I remember seeing one or two of them in Target the day after. Haven't seen any since, but then I haven't really been looking for them.

lol.. no. I bought a ton of other shit including the HD-DVD player, 3 games, a HDDVD... etc
the box was only $479.... -47.90 = 431

the 10% off was on your entire first purchase so I bought everything i wanted in one shot. Sorry if there was any confusion

So why would anyone get an elite? Still has the same overheating problems?

edit- I got rid of my 360, I got a new one from MS after having 4 die on me, and I rarely played it.

I'd love to pick one up again, it was a fun system, but why buy another one when they haven't put a new processor in it or made it any cooler? (or have they? need info ;[ )

Last edited:
So why would anyone get an elite? Still has the same overheating problems?

edit- I got rid of my 360, I got a new one from MS after having 4 die on me, and I rarely played it.

I'd love to pick one up again, it was a fun system, but why buy another one when they haven't put a new processor in it or made it any cooler? (or have they? need info ;[ )

No one is saying you need to buy an Elite if you already have a 360. I bought the Elite because I didn't have a 360.

The Elite has HDMI and a 120GB Hard Drive. Other than that, no real changes. Oh, and it's black.

I haven't noticed any heat problems. The power supply stays pretty cool.

if i did not have a 360 already i would get the elite jsut for the hdmi and 120gb hdd for sure. im not selling mine to buy one but if this one breaks im DEMANDING an elite and i wont take no for a answer.

did they make it not sound like a jet engine yet?

i'm serious, too, i really plan on getting one in time for gta iv, but i don't want a fucking airplane in my living room

Back