wtf TWL

Triston

Contributor
Veteran X
[simpsons voice="Troy McClure"]
Hey Everybody, I'm Triston, you may recognize me as famed from such great places as: TW, T1, T2, and most recently TWL.
[/simpsons]

At first glance, I can understand the view that there seems to be a serious issue with TeamWarfare, and the way it handles competition.

I'll be the first to tell you that I think we're doing ok. With that in mind, in the DC community there is a problem. It's really plain and simple, and oops, someone fucked up.

Someone went outside the chain of command that is in place, and made the announcement that Rommel was going to become an admin. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize this was a stupid move. And as such, that part of the issue has been clarified. <b>Rommel is not going to admin the DC community, and is NOT staff.</b>

The second issue, and one more important to me, is how this happened, and we will be addressing this shortly. Which means we'll probably have a new admin for the DC ladders shortly. Not sure who it's going to be, but we'll start looking.

-----------------------------------
Triston

Hello Triston... I miss your hugs..

wanna hang out in 2 wks, its my birthday.

and good job taking the reigns and addressing the issue.

nice.

I'll admin it if you need someone, though I dont play DC I still feel like I'd be a good candidate to ban mofo on a regular basis

Triston you and TWL can suck my nuts. Nice to know you can fuckup big time and announce a cheater on your staff, but when TWL needed a D.C for BF1942, and I said i'd be up for it, you all promised my interview for a week... It's been a month and i've got nothing.

TehSurGe said:
Triston you and TWL can suck my nuts. Nice to know you can fuckup big time and announce a cheater on your staff, but when TWL needed a D.C for BF1942, and I said i'd be up for it, you all promised my interview for a week... It's been a month and i've got nothing.

allow me

AHEM

shut the fuckity fuck up.

I'm sure that post will help force a decision on your application.

Falhawk said:
allow me

AHEM

shut the fuckity fuck up.

I'm sure that post will help force a decision on your application.

Do you think I give a shit about it now?

It's nice that they promise things but never follow through.

TehSurGe said:

roflahahahah

man I can't believe you guys passed this dude up. You make a habit out of employing asshats like this, are you guys like up to quota on Mentally Disabled admins or something?

T w i z t i D said:
roflahahahah

man I can't believe you guys passed this dude up. You make a habit out of employing asshats like this, are you guys like up to quota on Mentally Disabled admins or something?

:lol:

TehSurGe said:
One thing we need in admins is patience. Looks like you failed, grasshoppah.

Oh, and nevermind Tristons original post, where he said the original ladder admin fucked up, and that he's being replaced. The fact that the admin already had someone in mind couldn't have possibly had anything to do with your long wait...

Last edited:
Back