wtf r u now?

Draconix

Veteran XX
What games, or where did you go?

I saw KineticPoet on my WoW server. Ive tried Source.. blah, I saw ArtemisFowl I think.

What happened to buze? SSX? jujAR? Nootz? I guess Im just wondering.. its been 6 years almost since I enlisted up, when T2 bombed ><. Do UVAs? still happen?

Did PumpkinKing make his comedian life? :p Its been awhile.. and after 4 years, Im finally coming home from Japan ... miss Tribes

ssx noot and buze are all here, dunno who the fuck jujar is unless you mean juji
uvas are dead
t2 didnt bomb
when did you see KP in WoW that bastard never made account of t:v

seen him today. see him all the time ;p hes already in karazhan. well Im in Kara but w/e

UVA is dead huh? Well thats fine only two Lans that ever mattered were MUTE and UVA1.. and 3 was cool.

did mean Juji. So what game is everyone playing right now?

um, i think juji ran off with rageX's girlfriend at uva 2 or 3 i think
he sorta disappeared completely

PM them. I'm not handing out their info to someone who uses "z"'s instead of s's. Err, even though I did. Once.

went to college

graduated college

working

don't really play PC games anymore. T:V is still better than anyone else out, which is sad. Tried bf2/css but those games get old real fast due to shitty communities.

i like to play xbox360 now, mainly gow but everyone and their fucking mom is currently playing crackdown :fu:

PK gave up on the comedy thing, went back to school and got his degree. He plans on moving to Japan within a month.

Back