Wtf??? (Professor issues)

Warpath)x( said:
You must get tired patting yourself on the back. You still haven't explained the irreparable harm done to him by TW doing this. Hell, you haven't proven TW has done ANYTHING to this guy that has or will adversely affect him.(That the professor will retaliate is mere conjecture)

The only thing you have proven is that you wish TW would think of you as much of a hero as you do in your own mind. Seriously, re-read your posts, particularly the ones that basically "I guess...thats just the kind of guy I am" then explain to me why it was necessary to add that information if not for your self-glorization (which, in itself is kind of sad because this is a message board).

I don't have to you fucking idiot. The fact that people took that chance that he might get hurt is whats wrong here. Why go that far? Why take that chance? Are you that careless about other peoples lives and their feelings?

I was trying to explain why I act the way I do. I act the same in real life as I do here. I don't put on a mask or hide behind some other personality when I come onto TW. People like me in real life because I am trust worthy and I stand up for what I think is right. They don't like me because I am a comedian or that I am crazy to party with. I am just your normal guy that respects the people around him.

I guess thats a bad thing to be these days. :shrug:

That not patting myself on the back.

This is patting myself on the back.

I know I am a better person then the majority of the people I see on the street because of the way I conduct myself and treat others. I don't shit on people for my benefit and I help others when I can. Its not my place to get involved in others business unless they ask me to or they threaten others around them.

If you can't see how this thread was fine till people brought his Professor into this then your logic is on a plain beyond my understanding.

Ratting on a guy because he takes pics of moms at Toys R Us is one thing. Thats some sick shit. But to screw a guy over for no reason like this....thats fucked up.

zVxTeflon said:
Ratting on a guy because he takes pics of moms at Toys R Us is one thing. Thats some sick shit. But to screw a guy over for no reason like this....thats fucked up.
he was being stupid and complaining about OMG LIBERAL BIAS PROFESSORS ARE STUPID I READ TEH NEWSPAPER LOL. he deserved it.

cogzinofa said:
he was being stupid and complaining about OMG LIBERAL BIAS PROFESSORS ARE STUPID I READ TEH NEWSPAPER LOL. he deserved it.

Sheesh, talk about a harsh penalty.

Are you pro capital punishment?

If you aren't are you pro capital punishment if a liberal professor was murdered?

DocHolliday said:
I don't have to you fucking idiot. The fact that people took that chance that he might get hurt is whats wrong here. Why go that far? Why take that chance? Are you that careless about other peoples lives and their feelings?

I was trying to explain why I act the way I do. I act the same in real life as I do here. I don't put on a mask or hide behind some other personality when I come onto TW. People like me in real life because I am trust worthy and I stand up for what I think is right. They don't like me because I am a comedian or that I am crazy to party with. I am just your normal guy that respects the people around him.

I guess thats a bad thing to be these days. :shrug:

That not patting myself on the back.

This is patting myself on the back.

I know I am a better person then the majority of the people I see on the street because of the way I conduct myself and treat others. I don't shit on people for my benefit and I help others when I can. Its not my place to get involved in others business unless they ask me to or they threaten others around them.

If you can't see how this thread was fine till people brought his Professor into this then your logic is on a plain beyond my understanding.

fucking christ, stop this high horse do gooder attitude. its obvious that u are just trying to llama, stfu already

cogzinofa said:

You're a fucking retard.

Remember this thread when you're pissed because your community college shop teacher doesn't agree with your views on how to make your elephant lamp light up... then you'll understand.

Here at Tribal War some people are like slinkies. They are really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

DocHolliday said:
Sheesh, talk about a harsh penalty.

Are you pro capital punishment?

If you aren't are you pro capital punishment if a liberal professor was murdered?
I'm anti capital punishment and anti stupid college kid.

I'm also anti bad facial hair.

JackBlack said:
You're a fucking retard.

Remember this thread when you're pissed because your community college shop teacher doesn't agree with your views on how to make your elephant lamp light up... then you'll understand.
LOL and then I'll bring a FLARE GUN to school and it will BURN DOWN THE LOCKER HA HA HA HA HA

Yoda said:
I understand that it wasn't a good idea. At least now I do. But I don't know how I could have expected people to go to the furthest extent possible to attack someone they don't know. And try to ruin as much of their life as they possibly can.

:rofl: Please build a poker table with your tears

Did anyone email http://yodaprofessor.ytmnd.com/ to his prof yet?

Of course the faggot had it coming, I can't believe anyone would argue against it. This could be approaching TWHOF status if you fucking goodie two shoes nancy boys would get off your high horse and kick this fucker in the nuts when he's down

Aestis said:
Of course the faggot had it coming, I can't believe anyone would argue against it. This could be approaching TWHOF status if you fucking goodie two shoes nancy boys would get off your high horse and kick this fucker in the nuts when he's down

Have you learned nothing? Its hard to be better than most people on the street. Doc carries a heavy burden.

:lol:

you know, i don't particularly agree with yoda's attitude but i think this new habit of snitching is the gayest thing to ever come to TW. people come here with a sort of trust that is being violated left and right. what makes TW interesting is that people can feel safe being honest because it is removed from reality and your personal life. you fucks who have nothing better to do than take what's on TW and make it personal and really ruining this forum.

i'm considering making a new thread on this topic.

believe.jpg

Back