wtf is up people!?!?! :D

Draconix

Veteran XX
Ok, Im sure the community has changed a lot. But for all that remember me, Im here to say supy0.

T:V looks sweet, though Im getting reminescent feelings about a T2 feel (not in the way of sloppy programming) with gameplay.. but some good ideas.. Kinetic Poet better be kicking some ass for old skullll tribers.

For all the guys in 604? and 575.. anyone have N00ts email address? I think hes in Oki.. and if thats the case, I want to go visit for some drinking and pillaging of the Japaho school girl.

Cant think of anything else to say.. Got off a 3 month cruise.. saw Singapore, Korea and Hong Kong... For all you electronic toy lovers.. Hong Kong = Nirvana, except the women there need free dental or something.. ;/

Oh yeah, anyone know of any good free server storage that I can use for my pictures abroad? I want to be able to link for some people ..

So looks like Legends is still going but at a crawl eh? Sounds like two of the leads got internships at GG.. thats tight.

.. so the question is.. wth is the Tribes community at? Its been at a limbo for how long? Whats next?

Talk about hanging by a moment eh?

Anyways.. for all the old faces that still come on here,,, heres a sup from ET3 on the Shitty KH (CV-63) Yoko, Japan.. and w3rd up for all the others serving...

Sup Nolt, Yankee.. any of you guys want a buy a bride? Make good sushi and they like it baku (doggy) style?? [geisha]

"h1 guys h0w are you? i 4m gud. i h0pe u r good 2.1 am having l0ts of phun on the interweb.i used to be h4rdc0re but n0ne of you knwo wh0 1 am so ill drop namez 2 look kewl

g2g ttyl"

Back