WTF happened to 24?

Giz

Veteran XX
So admittedly I stopped watching the show years ago, but I saw a preview of the new season, and I busted out laughing -- Jack has suddenly turned into Rambo, who is doing it all to "save the kids" down in the Congo. It's totally laughable.

Oh yea. NOW its gotten over the top ridiculous :rolleyes:

If you ever wasted your life watching that shit, I'm amazed that you find it ridiculous even now.

Oh yea. NOW its gotten over the top ridiculous :rolleyes:

If you ever wasted your life watching that shit, I'm amazed that you find it ridiculous even now.

The first couple of seasons it was really good, as far as TV goes.

First two seasons were sweet, it was new and exciting. Season 3 had its moments too. I've tried twice to get through Season 4 and each time I only got about halfway. Season 5 I only got about 5 or 6 episodes in before realizing what a chore it was to watch the show. I can't believe people still want to see it, it should have been a mini series or something.

First two seasons were sweet, it was new and exciting. Season 3 had its moments too. I've tried twice to get through Season 4 and each time I only got about halfway. Season 5 I only got about 5 or 6 episodes in before realizing what a chore it was to watch the show. I can't believe people still want to see it, it should have been a mini series or something.

I never watched it on TV. My mom bought me season 1 for my b-day last year and I really enjoyed it so I told her to get me the rest for x-mas. I really enjoyed them all. I think being able to watch all the seasons in a real short time span really helped. I was sick for 2 weeks and watched 3 seasons in that time span. That and watching them on DVD with no commericals made it real fluid from one episode to the next.

I look foward to the new season. I never watch TV shows, but I want to watch this one.

You're referring to a prequel to the upcoming season, it's a movie and I do not believe it's in real time although I could be wrong

I never watched it on TV. My mom bought me season 1 for my b-day last year and I really enjoyed it so I told her to get me the rest for x-mas. I really enjoyed them all. I think being able to watch all the seasons in a real short time span really helped. I was sick for 2 weeks and watched 3 seasons in that time span. That and watching them on DVD with no commericals made it real fluid from one episode to the next.

I look foward to the new season. I never watch TV shows, but I want to watch this one.

I haven't watched a show on TV in half a decade. I download all of my TV shows, including the first 3 seasons of 24 all in one shot.

Watching them back to back still fucking sucks.

I haven't watched a show on TV in half a decade. I download all of my TV shows, including the first 3 seasons of 24 all in one shot.

Watching them back to back still fucking sucks.

Wow, two people with different opinions. Amazing how that works. :D

I just can't imagine why anyone would still enjoy Jack being an invincible GOD after the 150th+ episode.

Oh and, this is my TV folder
TVfolder.jpg

That's 3000 episodes of television in there. I'm pissed my 750gig hard drive is full. I had ax my movie folder.

I need to get a couple of terabyte hard drives.

i totally agree

watching them on the dvd back to back was so much better
thats how i first watched season 1-5 for the first time

watching it on tv with commercial breaks and a week in between makes it terrible

Back