wow SUCKS ass... how you people play anymore is beyond me

bud

Veteran X
so at level 60 there are basically 2 parts. raiding, or pvp. mind you i have 80 days played on my priest alone (more on others). my priest is my main. i have 550 + shadow damage on him, lok'amir, exalted in all 3 bg's, etc. completely decked out from bwl/aq.

now as far as raiding goes, this got boring when my guild recruited some nerd fuck who wasn't an officer but would order people around and swear at them if they did something wrong. he would also suck the guild leader's balls which ultimately lead to him getting control of the guild bank. sorry, i'm not gonna sit around for 3-5 hours at a time, listening to some nerdy fuck insult people...

so raiding sucks, pvp? ya i got to rank 11... at first me and my 2 friends were going to grind my char to rank 13. but it was close to teh end of summer, school was starting, so i decided on just rank 12. BUT WHEN YOU NEED 500K FUCKING HONOR A WEEK IN ORDER TO GET A MEASLY RANK 12, it's not even FUCKING worth it. not gonna compete with jobless nerds to get some imaginary fucking item.

in conclusion wow is fucking gay, i slap myself in the fucking face for playing so long and wasting 80 days of my life. you guys can all go degrade yourself with the massive faggots that play this videogame.

and if you dont realize it now you will i gurantee you this game is the fucking devil, every minute spent is a minute wasted.

and btw half the time spent raiding is also waiting for other dumb fucks to come back from AFK, making 39 ppl wait for 1 person, sitting there tabbed out, bored, and then wipe on a boss like emps over and fucking over again till u realize u've spent 4 hours of your life sitting on your computer screen and accomplished nothing

bottom line is any video game is a waste of time, but it doesn't mean some of us don't like having fun wasting time still

basically pick your poison, and play. no matter what game you play, after you get off, you've pretty much just found a way to waste acouple hours. i think most of us realize that.

I made rank13... and I have a job, and I even have a life. Although I didn't make 14 due to being sent on a biz trip for a week and a half... and finally giving up afterwards.

bud said:
so at level 60 there are basically 2 parts. raiding, or pvp. mind you i have 80 days played on my priest alone (more on others). my priest is my main. i have 550 + shadow damage on him, lok'amir, exalted in all 3 bg's, etc. completely decked out from bwl/aq.

now as far as raiding goes, this got boring when my guild recruited some nerd fuck who wasn't an officer but would order people around and swear at them if they did something wrong. he would also suck the guild leader's balls which ultimately lead to him getting control of the guild bank. sorry, i'm not gonna sit around for 3-5 hours at a time, listening to some nerdy fuck insult people...

so raiding sucks, pvp? ya i got to rank 11... at first me and my 2 friends were going to grind my char to rank 13. but it was close to teh end of summer, school was starting, so i decided on just rank 12. BUT WHEN YOU NEED 500K FUCKING HONOR A WEEK IN ORDER TO GET A MEASLY RANK 12, it's not even FUCKING worth it. not gonna compete with jobless nerds to get some imaginary fucking item.

in conclusion wow is fucking gay, i slap myself in the fucking face for playing so long and wasting 80 days of my life. you guys can all go degrade yourself with the massive faggots that play this videogame.

and if you dont realize it now you will i gurantee you this game is the fucking devil, every minute spent is a minute wasted.

Sounds like you played too much and burned out.

Your guild makes or breaks your play experience.

You pretty much laid it out in your post yourself.

agreed. all about the friends/social environment.

if you log on and get the "ugh..." feeling (like a job), then you arent playing a game anymore.

I have taken a completely different approach and find that I am enjoying WoW much more then the folks I've spoken with who are in these "uber" guilds.

Bascially, I joined a small guild and rolled a group of alts. One is Enchanting, one LW, one Miner/BS, one is Herb/Alch. Now what I'm doing is leveling the whole group to 60 (main already was) and if I need anything (+3 1h, armor kits, Troll's Blood pots, etc.) I make it for myself.

No more drama (I helped found what was once the 2nd largest PvE guild on Bloodscalp), no more "mandatory raiding" (Hey, fuckface, I pay with my own credit card for the time I play this game so who the fuck are you to tell me when I *have to* play?); no more someone else dictating what I can and cannot do "or else".

And I'm having a blast. I play the class I want to when I want to. I do what I want with that class when I want.

Need some higher-end gear? Bloodscalp runs PUGs for MC, ZG, BWL, Ony and AQ20 plus I have good friends in the 5 largest guilds so I can get a spot if I need one.

No more bullshit. This is my money and my time. I'll spend it how *I* want.

:D

You just fucking played too much. I play casually, when I don't have school/work/friends to see. And yes I can play 8 hours straight sometimes but when I get something else to do, I just do it period. Stop trying to put your shame on others, you got addicted and drowned into it, it's your damn problem for not having enough willpower not to do it. Every game will become boring if overplayed, mmo's are not avoiding this.

I have taken a completely different approach and find that I am enjoying WoW much more then the folks I've spoken with who are in these "uber" guilds.

Bascially, I joined a small guild and rolled a group of alts. One is Enchanting, one LW, one Miner/BS, one is Herb/Alch. Now what I'm doing is leveling the whole group to 60 (main already was) and if I need anything (+3 1h, armor kits, Troll's Blood pots, etc.) I make it for myself.

No more drama (I helped found what was once the 2nd largest PvE guild on Bloodscalp), no more "mandatory raiding" (Hey, fuckface, I pay with my own credit card for the time I play this game so who the fuck are you to tell me when I *have to* play?); no more someone else dictating what I can and cannot do "or else".

And I'm having a blast. I play the class I want to when I want to. I do what I want with that class when I want.

Need some higher-end gear? Bloodscalp runs PUGs for MC, ZG, BWL, Ony and AQ20 plus I have good friends in the 5 largest guilds so I can get a spot if I need one.

No more bullshit. This is my money and my time. I'll spend it how *I* want.

:D

Same here, I did the uber guild way about a year ago and dropped wow because I wasn't enjoying it anymore. I created my own guild with 2 awesome friends I made on the server, we are keeping this small (about 100 players). Some join and leave because they want their purple right away. I keep telling them they will find the game boring very fast if they just aims for their purple. Other know it, so they stick around and we are having TONS of fun. No drama, no BS, just fun when I log on and we discuss about plenty of topics over vent.

Back