[WoW] Biggest AH killing of all time.

ToV VendettA

Veteran XV
So I was playing WoW tonight, on a pretty new character (38 Tauren Shaman, just switched servers,) and decided to clean out my bags a bit. So I fly to TB and start plopping things down in the Auction House; cloth first, other items second. Well, after I get done with all the weapons/armor, I notice I have 11 wool cloth. I figure, I'm not going to be getting any wool cloth anymore, so I'll just sell these. Put them up for 50 silver.

Well, turns out that, after filling in gold for all the weapons and armor, i filled in gold for the wool too.

And, it also turns out, that some poor fuck BOUGHT my ELEVEN WOOL CLOTH for FIFTY GOLD. :rofl:

He whispered me afterwards kind of pissed but tough shit, he should've paid more attention. For those who don't know, 50 silver is kind of steep for 11 wool cloth (at least on my server.) 1 gold = 100 silver. :lol: :rofl:

Cliffs:
Put 11 wool cloth on AH for 50s.
Accidentally put it up for 50g.
Dude bought it out and was pissed.
I win.

one time I got the living bomb in MC on my felhunter I dismissed him and saved it.

I was off to the orgrimmar AH after that to cause some havoc

ACtually, you're nothing special.

Gold Farmers sell 1 grey vender trash drop for 500g all the time. It is how they trasnfer funds.

Evil Engineer said:
one time I got the living bomb in MC on my felhunter I dismissed him and saved it.

I was off to the orgrimmar AH after that to cause some havoc

When ever I am the bomb I run straight for my guild leader....good times.

Back