Would you buy a Chinese car?

I always said I would never buy an import.

Then I lived in Okinawa for 4 years, (technically I never owned an import since the cars I owned were built there) :)

I owned a 1989 Honda Accord and a 1991 Toyota Corona (yes Corona) out of the 4 years the only thing I ever did to these cars was put gas in them. No changing oil, no washing, nothing, they were absolutly great cars (until the Honda rusted away to nothing thanks to the salt in the air and me never washing it off...lol)

Would I buy one now. Probably if I ever came across one I liked. Would I buy a car made in China...If they are built like everything else that comes out of China, not a chance.

The chinese have come a long way in design. Those car interiors blow away the interiors of the other cars in its class.

Keeper said:
I always said I would never buy an import.

Then I lived in Okinawa for 4 years, (technically I never owned an import since the cars I owned were built there) :)

I owned a 1989 Honda Accord and a 1991 Toyota Corona (yes Corona) out of the 4 years the only thing I ever did to these cars was put gas in them. No changing oil, no washing, nothing, they were absolutly great cars (until the Honda rusted away to nothing thanks to the salt in the air and me never washing it off...lol)

Would I buy one now. Probably if I ever came across one I liked. Would I buy a car made in China...If they are built like everything else that comes out of China, not a chance.

take a look at what you own, and go see how much of it was made in china.

Back