would u could u date an actress

My girlfriend routinely kisses other people anyway so yeah

If anything it being acting would be an upgrade for me

G%20Venkatram%20Hot%20Actress%20Calendar%202012%20Photos_10.jpg

My girlfriend is an actress/writer just working to get her career off the ground (so she works as a hostess at a bar), we talked about and I knew when we started going out she will one day have scenes where she has to kiss a guy or do a passionate sex scene. If you have a decent understanding of the acting process you don't worry about it.

There are a lot of guys that can't stand that shit though, she knows lots of people because of all the background work she has done (regular on the first season of Defiance, latest Carrie movie, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones...). Her friends and even a friend of mine in the industry had a boyfriend that will say they can't handle them doing any sort of intimate scene with another guy and they need to get another job, usually the guys that seem macho and a alpha type always end up being insecure and jealous.

seeing i am pipe dreaming, sure why not. hell if some rich guy offered me decent money to sleep with my wife, i'd push his ass and tell him to fuck her harder.

seeing i am pipe dreaming, sure why not. hell if some rich guy offered me decent money to sleep with my wife, i'd push his ass and tell him to fuck her harder.

That big roles are a not an issue, like if my gf landed a part co-staring with Brad Pitt and got paid a shitload and opened doors in the industry for 3 months of work that would be awesome.

The thing is when you are starting out in the industry working on no budget independent short films you get paid nothing and it usually cost money but you need those for the experience and to build your demo reel.

The question is a little different when you need to see it as she is working for a weekend making zero money kissing a guy that is probably in acting just to meet woman.

If you are getting upset because your actress girlfriend has to kiss someone on screen then you have issues. Be more secure than that.

Back