Worst day of my life...

-KJ-

Veteran XX
oops...accidentally hit enter there...

Anyways, so I go to work today starting at 10 and don't get off til 10. Everything starts off OK, to make a long story short, I had to clean up after a lot people so that sucks in itself. Later on at like 930 pm, I am cleaning up this building, taking out the trash, and when I come back, my wallet and cell phone are gone (for some reason they left the GBA there which trumps my cell phone by about $90). Some fuckin hobo probably stole it. I am pretty pissed so I slam the office door shut, and its one of those shut and it locks doors. Unfortunately I left the key to open it in the office, along with the office phone. So I have to leave the building, call my boss, have him come open the office door for me, do all this police report shit, and now I am finally home.

Oh yeah, and since I am leaving for Wisconsin with some buddies tomorrow, I had about $250 in my wallet...FUCKING GONE

shit.

(nope TW, I don't plan on ctrl-king)

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I almost got in a fight with a hobo too afterwards cuz I'm assuming it was one of them who stole the shit, and he was circling the fucking building for no reason.

If you're certain it was a hobo, you should have waited until the middle of the night and then snuck around the streets stealing the shoes from every sleeping hobo you could find.

One time I had major surgery where doctors cut me open, broke all my ribs and reset my ribcage. I was in intensive care for 3/4ths of a month.

Innovision said:
One time I had major surgery where doctors cut me open, broke all my ribs and reset my ribcage. I was in intensive care for 3/4ths of a month.

could have been worse. You could have lost your GBA.

Innovision said:

sorry to hear that man. Does help me put things in perspective.

[xKx]AppleCider said:
Way to have way too much money in your wallet.

Agreed. That shit gets me, cuz I never carry money in my wallet, maybe $40 max most of the time. It just happens the one time I DO have money it gets stolen.

Slant_This said:
Be glad the hobo didn't gut you like a fucking fish.

That help more with perspective?

Hah, remotely. Unless he had a gun, which he looked too poor to own, I would have probably fucked him up.

edit: Unless that motherfucker already spent the 250 strong on one.

where did you leave your wallet and phone? did the hobo actually sneak into the building and take your things?

[RZA]-VeLoCiTy said:
Agreed. That shit gets me, cuz I never carry money in my wallet, maybe $40 max most of the time. It just happens the one time I DO have money it gets stolen.

Ah well, that's how it usually goes. :(

Sorry to hear that bro, but at least you have one thing to be thankful for. If that's the worst day of your life, life isn't too bad.

Worst day?

Be glad you haven't had one of those days where someone you love dies and no amount of money in the world can bring them back to you... although if it could, you'd gladly pay (all of it) to have them back again.

When you have one of those days (and you will), post back.

Back