[Work Safe] I'm not going to tell you anything about this video...

If you put 1,000 gorillas with 1,000 drum sets in a room long enough,

they will eventually come up with Inna Gadda Da Vita.
5.gif

God I hate the fucking song. And wtf does a gorilla and that song have to do with Cadbury products?

Gorrila > Bear

God I hate the fucking song. And wtf does a gorilla and that song have to do with Cadbury products?

Nothing. But this is an ad, what does that have to do with products? geez, some people. Do you know nothing of the world of advertising?

OK Kylie Minogue is officially the hottest MILF in the UNIVERSE!!

and phil collins + drumming gorilla = badass

Err.. far as I'm aware, that vag has never squeezed out a sprog. But she's got a great ass, all the same.

Gorrila > Bear

Drumming gorillas, Phil Collins and Glass And A Half Full Productions?

Well it just seemed like the right thing to do. There's no clever science behind it - it's just an effort to make you smile, in exactly the same way Cadbury Dairy Milk does. And that's what we aim to continue to do; simply make you smile. So if a drumming gorilla's not enough, wait until you see what else we have up our sleeves.

Drumming gorillas, Phil Collins and Glass And A Half Full Productions?

Well it just seemed like the right thing to do. There's no clever science behind it - it's just an effort to make you smile, in exactly the same way Cadbury Dairy Milk does. And that's what we aim to continue to do; simply make you smile. So if a drumming gorilla's not enough, wait until you see what else we have up our sleeves.

I did not smile...so...

youtube isn't working soundwise for my comp. dunno why. the sound on my comp works for everything else but youtube.

Gorrila > Bear

i think it just has to do with an animal of some sort. they could be trying to stick to that as they always used the animals trying to act as a bunny for the cadbury eggs commercials

Back