WOFN?

jarett

Veteran X
I haven't been around in a long time.. Is WOFN No longer? Is there any other "group" that shoutcasts Tribes games, or Tribes Info?

Reverend Zero said:
Yeah, just another game for you to suck in noob (like worms)

oh, you motherfucker.

i will fucking crush you at any motherfucking worms game at UVA7.

(PS: you'd better bring the game cause i couldn't find it last year on the hub :()

Tribalbob said:
oh, you motherfucker.

i will fucking crush you at any motherfucking worms game at UVA7.

(PS: you'd better bring the game cause i couldn't find it last year on the hub :()
Haha I lost my disc decades ago, reordered it and lost that copy too.

Dude I found it on the hub and installed it np, you just weren't looking hard enough.

And no, I will stomp your faggoty ass into the ground. I am the king of worms. :sunny:

Excal, DwarfVader and I closed down WOFN a while ago. I blame Vivendi and their lack of community support. Now you can all see what we did months ago with the canned release of the much needed T:V patch.

Even though the WOFN section was an early 2nd gen TW design/layout a lot of work went into it from Yogi and me now it’s just dead. Building an empire on a game that fails sucks. :/

Xionic said:
Even though the WOFN section was an early 2nd gen TW design/layout a lot of work went into it from Yogi and me now it’s just dead. Building an empire on a game that fails sucks. :/

The work both you and Yogi put into the site and the features we had setup for WOFN were very much appreciated I only wish things could have worked out better but you are right putting all our eggs in the T:V basket was a huge mistake, I personally blame Bodyshot (just kidding Tom ;) )

Hologram said:
Why couldn't WOFN go on just for the fun shows?

I miss A/S/L especially. :'(
Well we need servers to do that, our servers were pulled. Our support was pulled and our motivation in the end was lacking after we had felt that Vivendi had turned their backs on us(the community).

Back