[Woah] IRL rickroll

Zelgaddiss

Veteran X
So my local radio station morning show successfully rickrolled the entire valley. So someone in the valley sent in an email congratulating him on the epic rickroll so they went to the phones asking what the hell that was.
I called in and answered some questions about the point of a rickroll and got onto the radio and for the rest of the show they kept going back and playing more clips of "never gonna give you up"

it was awesome.

RickAstley.jpg

Playing the song when people are least likely to hear it, they were in the middle of news and they played it after a story because one guy got the rick astley pie chart.
(It's a alternitive station) I said the only things I find less likely to hear on the station is Color Me Badd - I wanna Sex you up, and Raffi - Banana Phone that one got a laugh

What does it mean to be Rickrolled?

I followed this link and got Rickrolled!
To be Rickrolled is when browsing internet forums, one comes across a link in a thread expecting to find one thing, but ends up at a website which has nothing to do with the topic being discussed in the thread.

The name Rick refers to 80s pop singer Rick Astley. This refers to the ebaumsworld epidemic where people linked a "really awesome video" and it turned out to be Rick Astley singing "Never Gonna Give You Up."

Well it's the same concept as IRL goatse to get goatse'd its a like to the distended anus, but can be done IRL too with the infamous goatse-gram

What does it mean to be Rickrolled?

I followed this link and got Rickrolled!
To be Rickrolled is when browsing internet forums, one comes across a link in a thread expecting to find one thing, but ends up at a website which has nothing to do with the topic being discussed in the thread.

The name Rick refers to 80s pop singer Rick Astley. This refers to the ebaumsworld epidemic where people linked a "really awesome video" and it turned out to be Rick Astley singing "Never Gonna Give You Up."

I refuse to believe that ebaum pioneered ANYTHING.
Except ofn. . they pretty much invented that.

I refuse to believe that ebaum pioneered ANYTHING.
Except ofn. . they pretty much invented that.

Ebaumsworld were the pioneers of "hay guise check out this cool vid with which we had no part whatsover"

they should:
1. eat shit
2. die

Back