Wireless earbuds

sashimi

Veteran XV
Looking for some recommendations on wireless earbuds. Would prefer something besides these bullshit default Apple ones I'm currently using which are raping my ears.

Was looking at Plantronics BackBeat Fit Water and Sweatproof Bluetooth Stereo Headphones Blue 200450-63 - Best Buy & Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 Bluetooth Earbud Headphones White 89800-63 - Best Buy .. Then again, I'm a bit of a Plantronics fanboy since my Gamecom 788s..

Any of you have any recommendations? Would like to get some legit feedback on the topic before I go plopping down $100+ on a pair.

Have some titties for your time [NSFW] http://i.imgur.com/qctKTTg.jpg

22:20:31 <+arcadus> pierre sashimi faggot
22:20:32 <Pierre> arcadus: But i can kick your faggot ass sashimi so shut up faggot.
22:20:47 <Pierre> arcadus: It doesn't black out drunk on tequila when they chase you with your faggot ass sashimi so shut up faggot.
22:21:13 <+arcadus> pierre sashimi faggot
22:21:14 <Pierre> arcadus: Im doing softcore right now, do you have to be publicly stoned to death with your faggot ass sashimi so shut up faggot.

idk if there really are anything good wireless kittycat would know better than me tho i wouldnt take ny1s advice on audio b4 his

Shove one of these in each ear, they are wireless and you will never be troubled by inferior sound ever again

EwolpKh.jpg

I use these for the gym and my running. Amazon.com: JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Easy connection, never had any audio loss, and I can put my phone down and walk away a good distance without any problems. The ear buds themselves take a little bit to get used to, but once you learn to put them in correctly they work great.

If you have the money, go for these. I checked Plantronics, Jabra, etc... These are by far the best in terms of comfort, sound quality AND battery life (go for like 6-8 hours... for earbuds that small this is amazing battery life).

You won't regret.

edit: Oh and make sure you go for the Bluebuds not the Freedom sprint model... these suck ass big time.

Last edited:
Looking for some recommendations on wireless earbuds. Would prefer something besides these bullshit default Apple ones I'm currently using which are raping my ears.

Was looking at Plantronics BackBeat Fit Water and Sweatproof Bluetooth Stereo Headphones Blue 200450-63 - Best Buy & Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 Bluetooth Earbud Headphones White 89800-63 - Best Buy .. Then again, I'm a bit of a Plantronics fanboy since my Gamecom 788s..

Any of you have any recommendations? Would like to get some legit feedback on the topic before I go plopping down $100+ on a pair.

Have some titties for your time [NSFW] http://i.imgur.com/qctKTTg.jpg

I've got a pair of the GO 2's and I love them... The battery life might not be long enough for some but I get perfect amounts of usage from them, and they charge in about 20m on my portable battery pack.

good sound too.

I use these for the gym and my running. Amazon.com: JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Easy connection, never had any audio loss, and I can put my phone down and walk away a good distance without any problems. The ear buds themselves take a little bit to get used to, but once you learn to put them in correctly they work great.

Yeah, these are good; used them on a 13 mile run with no problems. They link up with Windows 8 and higher OSes/phones with no extra work.

You can look at the different ones here: Jaybird | Bluetooth Headphones & Activity Trackers

Back