Windshield washer fluid nozzles

Dark|Dragon

Veteran X
You know the little nozzles that aim the washer fluid at your windshield? Well, one of mine fell off. So now on the left it shoots straight up.

Any idea where I could find a replacement? It looks like it just snaps in. I can't find anything online, I'm going to try Pep Boys tomorrow.

A friend of mine in high school used to turn his nozzles so they would fire to the side of his car. He hit a lot of innocent civilians and it was hilarious at the time.

hey guys i need a new fuel filter for my car, know where to get one? i'm not going to tell you what car it is or anything so you'll just have to guess.

dealership ?

If you're car isn't too old, you lack morals and you feel adventurous... just hit up a used car lot and gank one.

lol gank

hey guys i need a new fuel filter for my car, know where to get one? i'm not going to tell you what car it is or anything so you'll just have to guess.

civic or accord.

no way your little asian ass drives anything else.

EDIT: or anything hatchback :sick:

I turned mine to the side in high school to squirt my friends as i drove passed them in the parking lot.

just get a pliers and walk around the mall parking lot till you find the same make of car as you have.

try to pick one a bit away from the main mall entrance.

A friend of mine in high school used to turn his nozzles so they would fire to the side of his car. He hit a lot of innocent civilians and it was hilarious at the time.
We used to do that too. Also was fun to do with the tow tractors on the flight line, when I was in the navy.

yeah one of my friends had a wiper on his back glass (SUV), and he altered the nozzle so it just shot straight out hte back of the car. it was pretty fun to be riding in traffic and hit the car behind you..or if someone happened to walk behidn the car

Pep Boys only has light up nozzles. wtf

None of those online part sites have nozzles, they have the washer pumps but no nozzles.

I tried taking the one that remains off my car. I'd need something to pry it off. This makes me wonder how the one even fell off in the first place.

That's probably what it is going to come down too I just have a feeling they'll charge me something ridiculous for a little piece of plastic.

Back