[Wimbledon] Federer vs Nadal - Sunday 9AM on NBC

That was some friggin' tennis.

The only sport where when you lose, you immediately go put on a button down sweater before packing up your equipment.

With a big gold emblazoned "F" on it... I take it Mr Federer has a line of clothing? Sponsorship $$ to worry about?

So this year we've had this, a great (imo) Euro Cup with that sick comeback by Turkey, the sick super bowl, the sick NBA Finals. I mean shit....all we need is a Cubs v Red Sox World Series and this year becomes officially retarded.

Someone fucking choose the ESPY for best Game this year.....

So this year we've had this, a great (imo) Euro Cup with that sick comeback by Turkey, the sick super bowl, the sick NBA Finals. I mean shit....all we need is a Cubs v Red Sox World Series and this year becomes officially retarded.

Someone fucking choose the ESPY for best Game this year.....

you forgot the best, LSU dominating ohio state

btw, why did some homo keep pasting the entire match summary with his already lame point by point updates

He'll break the record. He got to the friggin SF of the Australian open with MONO for god sakes.

I'm going to guess he wins the US Open & Australian open next year.

i wanted federacher to win because I bought his racket for 24.99 (cdn). it had a picture of him saying #1 Tennis Player and it came with a wilson case that also said #1 Tennis Player. I wouldn't go as far to say i'm the #1 tennis player because of the racket, but let me tell you, I am probably better than 95% of everyone else presently playing because of my purchase.
i no longer do pop-flies. my volleys are legit like mc hammer.

so do we still think federer is going to break sampras' record

he needs 3 more right?

I'm thinking he maybe ties it, but breaking it...going to go with no.

Djokovic is a better hard court player, Nadal owns the clay and now can run with him on grass. Fed's time is fading away like all great athletes.

Back