wikipedia autists now want to erase the tribalwar wiki page entirely

I am sure tribalwar.com just happened to be on the minds of Wikipedia moderators.

I am also sure that a person from tribalwar . com just happened to stumble across the expression of such an issue at just the right time.

it is amazin that there actually r ppl that will support the admin's autist acitions (aaa) and try and blame this on dare gg

yea thats cool and all, but who cares if tw has its own wiki page or not

would probably get more attention if it was on the tribes page anyway

i believe logroller is one of the race traitor autists now campaigning for the erasure of tribalwar and vanster too

these people must be banned or have their use names changed to some kind of pun about autism as punishment

don't be a fucking tool. like i actually have time to devote to this bullshit?

i made my position on this clear years ago and it still stands today: wikipedia is full of self important losers. but you keep on working at sniffing out the "traitors" lol.

yes i have maniaclly managed to fake the autism complaints on the tw wiki page from different ips across country

u spergs is smerter than me the brain damaged guy

anyway idc if wiki gets nuked tw will still attract fedsmoker one way or another

Wikipedia's validity stands to suffer from this kind of thing as far as I'm concerned. If they can't manage to maintain a credible article about a substantial site then I have to figure they're weak. Maybe they should delete the holocaust and 9-11 while they're at it, since they are the arbiters of reality :rolleyes:

Back