[Wii VC] Fuck Super Ghouls N' Ghosts

the new one for the psp was pretty damn hard too not to mention the first one for the nes and the arcade ones

until you play the original: Ghosts n' Goblins...

modern games in general are piss easy compared to ol' school games like ninja gaiden on nes... those were games that put hair on your chest. all the shit out now won't even give you pubes.

until you play the original: Ghosts n' Goblins...

modern games in general are piss easy compared to ol' school games like ninja gaiden on nes... those were games that put hair on your chest. all the shit out now won't even give you pubes.

The biggest difference between them was the double jump. That made shit a lot easier. A couple enemies int he original were harder, too. Vultures are harder than wolves, and those charging lion face things were a pain in the dick.

I beat Battletoads after 120981540928 tries on that damn level where you ride the fast-bikes through the re-appearing walls.

There's a secret teleport that ports you way ahead in the game too. That's how I beat it. I can't say I ever beat it from start to finish.

Oh, and SGnG is freaking awesome. I still can't get past the first level. I <3 Wii Virtual Console

Man I spent hours upon Hours playing battletoads, that snake pit had me screaming then the fucking bikes then the fucking surfboard thingy.

That first Turtles game on NES was very fucking hard, so hard that I still remember this despite being little kid back then.

Back