[Wii] Tiger Woods 2007 "Available" Today

Funky

Veteran XV
But don't let that fool you, it's not actually in stores until tomorrow or Thursday :lol:

Fucking EA jerks

Edit: Hey I just realized the quotes around available make this look like a warez thread, but it's really just pointing out the idiocy of EA putting March 13 as the release date for the game in every one of the preview videos when it's not even in stores yet.

Last edited:
It's the 'ship date'. I want more reviews on it by tonight, so I can decide if I want to get it or not tomorrow.

they have mod chips but only for the early released wii's ... the ones after december are still unmoddable.

I am sick of these fucking games. I loved them 5 years ago and 2 years ago.

Honestly put Tiger Woods 2003 in then put 2006 in exact same fucking game with a few different features. The gameplay has been the same the whole time.

They need to change up the gameplay big time.

2006 and 2007 on the 360 were shit. Potentially great games ruined by EA's lack of support, many of the online features are still broke and they have no plans to correct it.

I am sick of these fucking games. I loved them 5 years ago and 2 years ago.

Honestly put Tiger Woods 2003 in then put 2006 in exact same fucking game with a few different features. The gameplay has been the same the whole time.

They need to change up the gameplay big time.

how do you think EA became the giant they are.

They do the same games over with a different year and better graphics. once they had teh capital to buy off good companies they did. its genius.

i hate EA

The graphics haven't gotten much better. And for fucks sake get some new goddamn characters.

I got it. Its pretty sweet. Still hard to know when you are going to slice it or not but other than that it is really responsive. For all of you who don't like standing up and swinging, you can attach the nunchuck and play traditional mode.

You can use a wii and suddenly the gameplay is unique and diverse again.

lol no. unless you consider waving your arms around unique and diverse.

Hey guys, there is another games coming out for the Wii that may be able to make good use of the remote. Brunswick Bowling.

yeah i do consider raising your hands up to catch a ball unique... or pushing forward with both the nunchuk and the wiimote for a bigger tackle unique...

You know what? I feel juking system and the passing AND receiving system is very unique, too. =)

So much easier to do what coems natural over remember holding L + R and hitting B ...

Back