why isn't fraggle banned yet ??

excuse me while i own these noobs

*gets trolled horribly*
*is stupid*
*thinks hes making huge bank at 80k*

owned you guys hard

Really this is between the people who bet and fraggle, I'm not an arbitrator. What if it came down to one person's word against anothers each calling for bans? I don't need that hassle.

What a cop out (and such BS). I think fraggle said he would pay by cheque no?

There's the proof.

What a cop out (and such BS). I think fraggle said he would pay by cheque no?

There's the proof.
what about everyone he was betting against? you think I feel like tracking them all down and listening to stupid arugments like this? the answer is no. God, I could just see it: 20 people sitting with permabans on them swearing they paid; and maybe they did and fraggle just decides he's going to claim otherwise to get them banned. Yeah, that sounds fucking awesome!

if you don't like it, don't make bets with people here.

but that isn't how it went down...at all rayn. It's only 1 user. who did not pay multiple people... sounds like a no-brainer.

If you are trying to claim you aren't doing it because of future precedent, you could....oh I don't know just say beforehand that there needs to be proof in order for there to be a ban/avoid a ban.

but yah way too much work. :lol:

but that isn't how it went down...at all rayn. It's only 1 user. who did not pay multiple people... sounds like a no-brainer.

If you are trying to claim you aren't doing it because of future precedent, you could....oh I don't know just say beforehand that there needs to be proof in order for there to be a ban/avoid a ban.

but yah way too much work. :lol:

multiple people?
who wasn't paid?

yeah, unless fraggle won and then I had a list of 15 people he wanted perma-banned.

I said before hand I wasn't getting in on this and it was posted in the thread, if you still went into it how you can ask me to police stuff like this is beyond me.

There is precedent for people saying they'd accept an autoban and me not getting involved because I don't want to be a part of stupid arguments like this, i.e. SharpShooter and some sports team I think. I honestly didn't volunteer to administrate this shit between members, I have enough to do already, seriously.

my parents are broke and i constantly pay off their debts to keep them afloat and i sent my mom on a 10k alaska trip last yr and she's going on a huge eurotrip this summer on my dime as well.

i do more for my parents than 100% of you do.
how did you get all of your money?

Back