Why is Terra going insane? [shirteffect drama]

LogRoller said:
No, it's "there ain't no such thing as a free lunch." And it still applies, I guess.
whoops

well
i got my shirt
and i like it

and i got my zippo too

and you are all just a big bunch of floppy vaginas for complaining about something that doesnt even involve you

Gangrel said:
dv won a free shrt

now hes being a jerk about getting it

he wont stfu

whats that saying? "you cant complain about a free lunch?"
i think its 'beggers cant be choosers'

i wanted a shirt, but didnt end up buying one.

won the contest, and submitted another design he liked and he said he would send me one or two for free (ill pay for shipping np). i dunno if it will go through.

Gangrel said:
whoops

well
i got my shirt
and i like it

and i got my zippo too

and you are all just a big bunch of floppy vaginas for complaining about something that doesnt even involve you

Yes because people being scammed on TW is only important to those being scammed. No one else should know about it so next time shirt time comes around people will be scammed again, am I right?

Gangrel said:
whoops

well
i got my shirt
and i like it

and i got my zippo too

ummm 0_o

LogRoller isn't complaining. He's just wondering what has happened to Terra over the past few months.

SarcaStick said:
ummm 0_o

LogRoller isn't complaining. He's just wondering what has happened to Terra over the past few months.
looked to me like he was making some commentary as well

as are other people in the thread

when you come in with comments like "SO I HEAR TERRA STEALS MONEY AND RAPES BABIES WHATS UP WITH THAT BABY RAPER???" it is midly accusatory

teamamerica.jpg

My shirts are great.... i got three.

I have got loads of cemments on them too... especially Maori :)

Beren said:
I have got loads of cemments on them too... especially Maori :)

Maori is a riot because people look at it then realize it's not the che and go "double ewe tea eff mate."

Yup... although i have brought a few tribers out of the woodwork with Snowblind and Tribes Ski Team.

Gangrel said:
whoops

well
i got my shirt
and i like it

and i got my zippo too

I don't give a shit about the shirts, I just want to know why Rich is acting like a total whiny cocksmoker. And I don't really care about that either, I'm just bored.

I won a shirt, I was in no hurry to get it, I haven't said a word to rich in almost a week in a half and as far as the shirt goes I've only talked to him about it like 3 times. The shirt was won for the month of APRIL, it is now almost the end of May.

Started trying to get ahold of him 2 days ago, never returned PM's, or would just dodge me and dissapere when I'd catch him in #shirteffect.

So, I see him post in IRC, and make a crack. Seriously I don't give a fuck whether he's shipped the shirt or not, but hey it's nice to get an update once in a while. And being avoided sucks balls.

He sees crack, and flips his fucking lid, puts me on ignore in IRC and on TW, and puts me on akick in his channel. He went fucking batty in the span of like 2 minutes. And then goes on this sandy pussy kick about people not quoting me, so he doesn't have to hear me.

Really rich, I'd like to know what crawled up your pussy and died dude. I made a fucking joke, a bad one at that, and you fucking lost it. When you start acting like an adult, maybe you should come talk to me. I don't have any problems with you except you're acting like a total cocksmoker today.

Back