Why I'm not playing T2

What I don't get, is the fact people keep saying you don't need teamwork to win on T1. Sure I doubt it needs as much teamwork, but still I haven't seen an awesome T1 team that just had one good cowboy player. I'm not gonna say anything about T2, though, because my computer sucks dick and I can't play it. (yeah i bet i made an ass of myself, WOOOHOOOOOOO)

HeckeL said:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by mikado
wtf, i just want to peruse this message board in peace. is that so much to ask, without having to fucking wade through obsolete posts like this? fucking hate you faggots. eat my fucking asshole.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then why did you bump it?
bwuahahahahaha

mikado said:
i was hoping no one would notice the absolute irony and sarcasm i was posting with. good catch null.

gj

EDIT: vah apol :D

SLeD said:
I do agree with some points you have brought up, but like i told some other guys who were in the same position as you. You HAVE to try some real teamplay with t2. It's impossible to judge t2 by pubs. I go into a pub and i hate it, it really blows. Then that night i play a match with a 16 man roster, all functioning as one. Thats the time when T2 shines. Sure T1 is/was the best game ever. Think of T2 as a totally new game. Don't go into a T2 game thinking about T1. Its where your mind is set.
Oh ya and win money.

yup.

Back