Why I'm not playing T2

Hell guys, why don't we brainstorm on what we want to see in a mod, and then talk someone or hire someone into making it?

Polaris said:
giga, that EXACT same concept was in a different thread... one not scattered with stupid bickering about subjective thoughts.

If you don't like it don't read it, don't be an ass about it. It's not up to you to 'thin the herd'. Sorry to break it to you. : \

What a sickening waste of bandwidth.

/me goes back to the "most arousing picture" thread :)

wow, now the thread has turned into a book :hrm:
5 minutes later, the thread is 2 pages longer :\

Polaris said:
yours is a cyclical argument. if you dont like dickens, dont read it. Its not up to you to say i cant try to thin the herd. the point is useless so why bother arguing it.

Fact is, none of us are happy with the constant bashing on one another. whatever works to lighten the mood is cool with me.

with that, i head home. I suspect Diamondsoul with pick up on Chapter 8 for me. Remember, there is a quiz in the morning.

This didn't lighten the mood, it just stressed out my mouse wheel. :(

How about the fact that it is against the rules of this forum Polaris? Do we really need you to come and save us? Sounds like something a cowboy would do... but you play T2 don't you so...

Basically it's you not wanting to see this type of thread anymore so instead of ignoring it you figure you'll kill it yourself.

This discussion, although heated and misdirected to hell sometimes, is about T2. It's on topic. If you don't like reading about it them move on. Who exactly is forcing you to read 40+ pages of heated debate? You spamming this crap is no better than say Mox, Stone or any of the other guys actively going after a so called better thread.

People need to get this outta their systems before moving on. Deal with it man. Sorry for sounding harsh but your little protest is nothing more than a large loud shout of "STFU!!!" when no one wants to listen to you. No offense. :hrm:

Polaris said:
it's not a tirade. It's active protest. the whole forum is spammed with the exact same topic over and over and over so i am thinning the herd. Topics such as the suggestion to Mod tribes are totally cool and the talks can be productive and its a good thing. Big ass threads like this are mutating this community into a quaker's reunion.

I dunno. I like dickens. seems to me that a little diversion can be a good thing.

Polaris said:
yours is a cyclical argument. if you dont like dickens, dont read it. Its not up to you to say i cant try to thin the herd. the point is useless so why bother arguing it.

Fact is, none of us are happy with the constant bashing on one another. whatever works to lighten the mood is cool with me.

Yeah I'd rathe rhave a frank and honest discussion this has just degenerated into a "you suck" "no you suck" kinda argument :disgust:. Oh well if anyone wants to argue in IRC i'm ideling in #uvalan3

" btw.. I stopped playing tribes 1 cause I felt that the situation at the time did not lead to much competition, and the reason I was playing at the time was for some good competition." Lock-IE

How can you say that ? You played with (R), got owned buy IE, then in due time joined them. Played the tail end of there dynasty with them, if any @ all. I remember a scrim with IE on DX, and you played-But was considered a "ringer" cause you weren't a member. This was very close to IE's end. After IE left-SHORTLY after IE left, 5150 came into there own-a powerhouse so to say. S3 was a powerhouse. POE was becoming a powerhouse months before the end of T1. NuTz was always a contender. Sticks had a awesome run @ the end. To say you left the game, when you did, because of Comp is such a CROCK OF SHIT. Sorry dude, but you are DEAD WRONG THERE. When IE left the game, there was TONS of comp, shortly right after. And it wasn't because IE left. It was because teams had "clicked" on. Teams had got all there SHIT together. If IE had stayed, they would have had AWESOME games to play vs S3 5150 NuTz POE Sticks ECT. 5150 and IE like many have said @ the Gala, was AWESOME GAMES. Imagine if they stayed active? Imagine if they stayed on the ladder? There would have been some amazing fucking games. There all ready was when IE left. Between S3 and NuTz. 5150 and NuTz. 5150 and S3. Sticks and 5150, POE and 5150 etc..

You SIR are full of shit on that point. 5150 POE Sticks S3 NuTz etc. would have given IE awesome COMP if they would have stayed active-this I know. Did you even play any ladder games with IE in there prime? NO you were to busy trying to beat them. No comp my ass

Last edited:
Ceiling_Fan said:
Like you even know what a thought is :lol:

All I need to do to see lack of thought is to watch some of your beautiful demos.

Or we can compare income, either is cool with me.

Back