Why does evolution kill black people? Crazy bitch goes off in class

in her mind, she aint done nothing wrong and when she watches herself acting like a tru jungle savage she still wont see herself in the wrong. wonder why black woman never get married, because 90% of em act like that.

What a god damn shame that white kid leaning on his hand minding his own business didn't just jump up on top of that table and deck the everliving shit out of that cunt...

What a god damn shame that white kid leaning on his hand minding his own business didn't just jump up on top of that table and deck the everliving shit out of that cunt...

I'd probably give her a warning first. Like, "Woman or not, Hit me again bitch and I'm going to fuck your world up."

Just snapping your cool and beating on her would paint you in a bad light as a woman beater.

I'd probably give her a warning first. Like, "Woman or not, Hit me again bitch and I'm going to fuck your world up."

Just snapping your cool and beating on her would paint you in a bad light as a woman beater.
No one besides total morons would think that he incessantly beats women. It's a good filter. :shrug:

Seriously fuck that. I would have grabbed two handfulls of nappy head and slammed that bitches face right down into the desk in front of me. Crazy is fucking crazy gender doesn't matter.

okay I didn't watch the entire video, but that chick hit dude? that's a free fucking pass to knock the bitch the fuck out....

edit-okay just watch, that girl was screaming she was going to "kill people" the second she got physical with anyone in that class room I would've restrained her, if she resisted I would've knocked her the fuck out

Last edited:
Back