why do you all hate each other?

bc we've all known eachother for many many years

absence makes the heart grow fonder and ~familiarity breeds contempt~

bc we've all known eachother for many many years

absence makes the heart grow fonder and ~familiarity breeds contempt~

EYtq52q.png

I can declare that there is nobody here I hate. Some people behave in ways I don't understand or agree with and sometimes i'll voice my opinion about it but mostly I don't bother.

One thing that does bother me are the people that encourage and/or torment the few genuinely mentally ill people here. I think it's a shit thing to do honestly and i'd rather see those people removed for their own good.

Last edited:
I don't hate anyone, and I don't think that most of the people here do, it's just that as Muk said, most of us have known each other for more than a decade and we have no compunction about telling another it's hoped he dies in a chemical fire.

We're like a family. A really damaged, dysfunctional, sick and wrong. . . family.

it's memory, yeah

to sort of counterpoint what boom said, it's that memory/knowledge of eachother that prompts us to tell a guy that, no, he is not a warlock and he is not a rapper and he needs to deal with his actual situation instead of pretending to be someone else

idk if that's tormenting the mentally ill or being literally the only people on earth who treat them like an adult and offer them some sort of impetus to sort their shit out

I don't hate anyone, and I don't think that most of the people here do, it's just that as Muk said, most of us have known each other for more than a decade and we have no compunction about telling another it's hoped he dies in a chemical fire.

We're like a family. A really damaged, dysfunctional, sick and wrong. . . family.

this

There might only be two people that I actually dislike. I can honestly say I don't hate anybody on here. :shrug:

there some pretty cool dudes in this thread

all we need now is for ares to show up with a calf shot

can we all move in for a big family hug now?

come on

get in here

okay, now fuck off

Back