Why do women always want a kiss after a BJ?

I don't mind kissing a girl at all after she blows me, and i expect her to kiss me after i go down on her too.

who gives a fuck

well, as someone stated previously here..

i always make it a habit to give the girl a big sloppy kiss right after i go down on her..

I have my girl trained not to kiss my lips after i nut in her mouth already, and i'm proud of my excellent training accomplishment. She was giving me shit in the begining for not wanting to kiss her.

Twiggy said:
you turds make a big deal of nothing.

I fail to see how sperm breath is not a big deal. Especially since I just blew my load and in a sense of "enlightenment". I like my moment of clarity to be sperm breath free.

I am expected to brush my teeth after going down on her, just as she is expected to brush her teeth after going down on me. You guys should just get together and jizz in each other's mouths if you like it so much.

I have no problem after a foreplay blowjob. My current girl seems to understand (without me telling her, good girl) that if I finish in her mouth I don't want it near mine for awhile.

ewwwwe I never have nor would kiss a girl after I shot in her mouth.
I don't kiss them after eating them either, no girl wants to be kissed after that shit, and ive gone down on 20 or 30. Finish her off, wash your face, and then go back and go get yours. Its not a hard concept, girls respect it, and are always happy to return the favor. If they don't return the favor kick them out.

Sam4 said:
I am expected to brush my teeth after going down on her, just as she is expected to brush her teeth after going down on me. You guys should just get together and jizz in each other's mouths if you like it so much.

Jesus some of you are pussies.

Get over yourselves, it's not a big deal.

WarBuddha said:
I fail to see how sperm breath is not a big deal. Especially since I just blew my load and in a sense of "enlightenment". I like my moment of clarity to be sperm breath free.
what a great quote.

you are a faggot if you will not kiss your girlfriend afterwards

mine does not always wish to be kissed though, so whatever

I would have thought it was obvious by now to most people to always keep a glass of water nearby, both for your sanity and hers.

Hint: It increases their willingness to go down there in the first place, as it avoids some of the nasty side effects, like cum burps.

Gangrel said:
you are a faggot if you will not kiss your girlfriend afterwards

mine does not always wish to be kissed though, so whatever
Hey dude if you like the taste of your own semen that is fine by me. If you like getting a tongue put in your mouth that was freshly coated in a substance that tastes like snot and salted pennies, then go for it man.

Sam4 said:

Holy fucking shit.... get over yourself dude, sounds like some sort of compulsive behavior :eek:

wow uh

don't be a little bitch about it? it's just a kiss.

half of you'd suck your own cock if you could anyway.

Only exception is if she snowballs you out of nowhere, that's just fucked up.

Ascoe said:
wow uh

don't be a little bitch about it? it's just a kiss.

half of you'd suck your own cock if you could anyway.

Only exception is if she snowballs you out of nowhere, that's just fucked up.

he's pretty right

Back