Why do we only have a like button?

speaking of burger king, i miss the days when burger king registers had 100000 actual buttons and stoned high school kids had 2 use that shit to put together ppl's ~special orders don't upset us~ time wasting line-holder-upper bullshit and they ACTUALLY FKING (57-62% of the time) DID IT RITE b/c they were white and spoke queen's english str8 outta 'news of the world' side 1

People back in the PacNW are so uptight. I was talking to a chick friend back there and she was all excited about putting together a group of peeps to do the bridge pedal coming up. Really cool casual bike ride in PDX that crosses all of the bridges.

Anyway, she was trying to figure out a team name to put on shirts etc. I said, " Hey! I know. How about the Pedalphiles?" <silence> Then, all serious - "I really don't think that's a good idea"

speaking of burger king, i miss the days when burger king registers had 100000 actual buttons and stoned high school kids had 2 use that shit to put together ppl's ~special orders don't upset us~ time wasting line-holder-upper bullshit and they ACTUALLY FKING (57-62% of the time) DID IT RITE b/c they were white and spoke queen's english str8 outta 'news of the world' side 1

Have it your way, BITCH!

People back in the PacNW are so uptight. I was talking to a chick friend back there and she was all excited about putting together a group of peeps to do the bridge pedal coming up. Really cool casual bike ride in PDX that crosses all of the bridges.

Anyway, she was trying to figure out a team name to put on shirts etc. I said, " Hey! I know. How about the Pedalphiles?" <silence> Then, all serious - "I really don't think that's a good idea"
Do you find yourself thinking about pedophilia a lot? :Hmm:

Back