Why do we only have a like button?

In the dick measuring contest, I'm only going to show enough to win. You don't get to see it all

Fags

Other than a very few specific instances of sexy-time, having a big cock is a curse that infringes on every aspect of life.

G-spot for most females is on the superior aspect of the vag, about 3 inches in, just under the epithelium. Unless you're lost in your own hair, you're big enough. Feel better.

Other than a very few specific instances of sexy-time, having a big cock is a curse that infringes on every aspect of life.

G-spot for most females is on the superior aspect of the vag, about 3 inches in, just under the epithelium. Unless you're lost in your own hair, you're big enough. Feel better.
You’re an epithelium

I just want sound effects to match the cartoon environment. A ricochet sound, the scram sound, meep meep maybe?

lots of words 2 say u got a smol pp

Can we add an "agnostic" button that looks like a DR Pepper can? You know, in this day and age it's not enough to not have an opinion. Signalling the fact is important too.

A lil chewy icon would be good. Just a way of signalling, "I don't have an opinion on this post". In today's world, it's not enough to be silent. Cuz, well, silence is violence and all. We need to be able to signal our neutrality. Our agnosticism.

This is the point. In this day and age, signalling the fact is what counts.
You have to understand the youth, ST. If this place is going to survive, it needs to get with the times.

Back