Why do so many lesbians play ultimate frisbee?

altho...there is a straight girl on my team who played on seattle riot (one of the best teams in the nation) and she is dating a guy who played on seattle sockeyes (one of the best teams in the nation), who is also on our team. unfortunately they are the only good ppl on our team.

so there are some exceptions :sunny:
no

the girl I'm dating is on a team that is last in whatever sort of conference or division or whatevert hey have, which bodes well for me

wow
I am drunk

We had to play this in high school too. The worst part for me was the very first time we played, I was running for the goddamn disc, stepped in a hole on the shitty field, bent my knee back the wrong way and tore through all of my ACL and most of my MCL.

Thanks ultimate frisbee, I didn't really want to be able to pivot on my right knee for the rest of my life.

Wow i bet you never bring that story up among actual sports players. How did you bust up your knee man?? well i once got attacked by a bear.............

Wow i bet you never bring that story up among actual sports players. How did you bust up your knee man?? well i once got attacked by a bear.............

You have no idea.

People ask me when I'm wearing my knee brace what happened. I used to try to explain it to them that I injured it playing ultimate frisbee.

After a decade or so of strange looks and giggles followed by the shaking of a head, now I just say, "'Nam," look pensive, and walk away.

Back