Why African Americans are good at sports.

Roger Bannister did that in 1955 or some such matter- let's keep in mind that running the exact distance of one mile in as fast a time as possible was only attempted by white people.

Unless of course you really do believe that not a single one of the Kenyan rift valley runners could have beaten him.

heh.

Edit: 1954, I was close.

Or it had something to do with the hammy. Whatever. Didn't find that clip, but in the same airport interview, he was discussing the physical difference between blacks and whites. He was fired for it.

And what's really whacked, is the only reason he was stuck in that airport is his plane was late, he went to the bar, had a few drinks, and the rest is history. Had his plane been on time, it probably wouldn't have happened.

Roger Bannister did that in 1955 or some such matter- let's keep in mind that running the exact distance of one mile in as fast a time as possible was only attempted by white people.

Unless of course you really do believe that not a single one of the Kenyan rift valley runners could have beaten him.

heh.

Edit: 1954, I was close.

i'm pretty sure someone, somewhere, whether for fun or running for their life, broke the 4 minute barrier before bannister

they just didnt do it in front of the world

Why are black people so good at basketball? - Yahoo! Answers

Former CBS football analyst Jimmy "the Greek" Snyder, who was fired in 1988 after saying that a black athlete was better than a white athlete because "he's been bred to be that way because of his thigh size and big size." Snyder added that slave owners would breed big black men with big women to produce big black children, leading to superior black athletes today. But, political correctness cost him his job for saying it.

Or it had something to do with the hammy. Whatever. Didn't find that clip, but in the same airport interview, he was discussing the physical difference between blacks and whites. He was fired for it.

And what's really whacked, is the only reason he was stuck in that airport is his plane was late, he went to the bar, had a few drinks, and the rest is history. Had his plane been on time, it probably wouldn't have happened.

dude

we all have the same amount of muscles and bones

what varies is the (as has been said) amount of fast twitch and slow twitch muscle you're born with

Probably would have come out eventually. But I do know he was buzzed in the airport, and the steps leading up to the interview were a murphies law of things that should never of happened.

What he said was correct, just like what Rush said about McNab.

All niggers.

calling_bullshit.jpg

Yes folks, the difference between African Americans and "normal" Africans has everything to do with a handful of generations worth of 'un'natural selection, and nothing at all to do with the billions of dollars difference in health, nutrition, facilities and training.

I was perusing Digg when I came upon this story...

The Racial breakdown of professional sports (IMG)

"Black people are good at sports, LOL"

It's not because they're black. There isn't an African predisposition to athletic ability. Where are all the dominant athletes from Nigeria, Tanzania, South Africa?

Jamaica (a tiny little island) produces more world class sprinters than the entire African continent.

African Americans dominate sports because in the slave ships on the way over from Africa, 50% died and only the strong survived. Once they arrived they were in many ways bred by slave owners for physical prowess. A sad fact of American history revealed by the difference between indigenous African athletes and the ancestors of slaves in the Western Hemisphere.

So in other words, they should really be thanking us.

Back