who's goin ham tonight

im staying in and replacing the gpu in my hptc then ill prob play some crysis 3 or l4d.

true story

This thread sucks.

Congratulations! This is the One Fucking Millionth time your vacuous brain has caused your preprogrammed fingers to type that out. Although, I am guessing it is permanently embedded in your keyboard shortcuts and or clipboard. I am also betting you can't use it as a sig, because then you would never contribute anything at all. So it's probably for the best that your minuscule tape recorder continue on its endless loop of Asperger Parrot robotics.

blah blah blah Tapatalk

Last edited:
I had the flu all week so I am staying home tonight like I would do any other Saturday night because I don't have any friends.

i realised @ 1 point that it was past midnight on a saturday night and i was sitting in the bath replying to a friends email on my phone making corrections to a participant consent form for an ethics board submission he has 2 make out of the goodness of my own heart

i guess that is goin many #hams

o hey dare

Is that Italian sausage inyer pocket, or am I just happy to see you?

wait...#ham

blah blah blah Tapatalk

im staying in and replacing the gpu in my hptc then ill prob play some crysis 3 or l4d.

true story

Fat-nerd-computer.jpg

Back