whos gettin some on christmas eve

December fucking sucks.

First, to start December off I have dead week, so me and girl du jour are both too busy for anything. Second week of December if finals, so no go since we're both really busy again. I leave Thursday of that week and come home, she leaves and goes to Alaska (her home). So Ptavv gets nothing for December since all the girls at home are either (a) not dateable or (b) ex girlfriends. Then the fucking newscasters have the nerve to tell me studies show people have tons and tons of sex in December while I'm sitting here with no one. :(

i tried and failed tonight the x gf had some bug up her ass tonight so i just told her to go the fuck home. nice of me espically on xmas :[

Pics were the last thing on my mind. Things on my mind, in order were...

1.) Do not crash and die while GF is giving me head
2.) Be able to bust a nut before we arrived (whomever has gotten car head will prolly agree with me when I say it is REALLY fucking hard to get off when your trying to drive in a stright line, avoiding death)
389742834.) Get pics for TW of the back of my GF's head.

Rooster! said:
Pics were the last thing on my mind. Things on my mind, in order were...

1.) Do not crash and die while GF is giving me head
2.) Be able to bust a nut before we arrived (whomever has gotten car head will prolly agree with me when I say it is REALLY fucking hard to get off when your trying to drive in a stright line, avoiding death)
389742834.) Get pics for TW of the back of my GF's head.

How about the shifter getting knocked into Neutral all the fucking time... or into Sport Mode, then Manual mode.. and end up getting downshifted to 2nd.

SuperSniperX said:
How about the shifter getting knocked into Neutral all the fucking time... or into Sport Mode, then Manual mode.. and end up getting downshifted to 2nd.

rofl, it's funny you should mention that, I have a maxima and that happened last week, I managed to put it into neutral AND hit the sport mode button at the same fucking time w. my knee :( Going 70ish on the highway and all of the sudden, I got a huge jolt and my RPM's jumped to like 6500 :( Scared the fucking SHIT out of me. Lucky my GF didn't bite my dick off.

Back