Who the fuck is Steve Berryman?

Ah, there he is. I never see him post though. That, or he's never made any kind of impression upon me, good or bad, for me to remember him.

BeLiaL, dont take the friend request rejection personal. I only add people I either know personally, or have known and learned to trust from TW, which is VERY few people. There's currently only three TWers on my Facebook friends list.

Who?

I added you. Cuz I used to talk to you every fucking day. Even tho I haven't heard from you in a couple years lol...

Remember TsN? :p

Yup I remember it well and you too bud :)

I'm around if you know where to look. As for TsN it grew to the point where I had to either give it up or risk it and take it on as a full time career. I just wasn't ready to take that kind of risk as interesting as the idea was. As it turns out I made the right decision.

I actually spent vacation time somewhere other than a fucking LAN this past year for the first time in 4 years. I don't regret the experience though I got to do some pretty cool things and meet some pretty cool people.

Yup I remember it well and you too bud :)

I'm around if you know where to look. As for TsN it grew to the point where I had to either give it up or risk it and take it on as a full time career. I just wasn't ready to take that kind of risk as interesting as the idea was. As it turns out I made the right decision.

I actually spent vacation time somewhere other than a fucking LAN this past year for the first time in 4 years. I don't regret the experience though I got to do some pretty cool things and meet some pretty cool people.

Good deal. I've never been to one of the LANs, probably never will. I was never into gaming so much that I would pay for a flight and hotel to spend a week to do nothing but play games with a bunch of dudes. :p

Yea, I was looking up TsN a week or two ago, saw that it was driven right into the ground lol. They were good times while they lasted, huh?

Well, now that I found your old ass on facebook, I'll keep in touch a little better.

BTW, you have hair now that it's winter, correct? ;)

Back