who is the ONE girl you know...

HomeSlice said:
I actually want to fuck this one girl in Ohio named Heather, she rocks my world.

Well, really, the problem is that she isn't rocking your world.

I can think of a few girls from my school, but there's no one person who leaps out to me as someone I'd lose a limb to fuck or something like that.

MST3K-rules said:
Well, really, the problem is that she isn't rocking your world.

I can think of a few girls from my school, but there's no one person who leaps out to me as someone I'd trade a testicle to fuck or something like that.
Way to not read the thread. :rolleyes:

HomeSlice said:
Way to not read the thread. :rolleyes:

What do you mean?
"that you would give anything to sleep with?
you have to know her personally, so no supermodels here..

and why"o

What part of my post annoyed you? The rocked your world thing was just a small joke because of the phrase you had used.

MST3K-rules said:
What do you mean?
"that you would give anything to sleep with?
you have to know her personally, so no supermodels here..

and why"o

What part of my post annoyed you? The rocked your world thing was just a small joke because of the phrase you had used.
I was talking about Brakum's hoe. You tard.

ps. trinket, way to fail miserably at responding even halfway correctly

unless your gf wont let you touch her, in which case, shes not your GF, shes your victim

yarr.jpg

This girl ive wanted for 5 years now...we've gone to school together for years and i saw her the other night. I was supposed to go skiing with her friday but she couldnt end up going...later on she called my buddys cell and we went to a party she was at (and drunk i may add)

Id probably kill a man to do her.

Mojo616 said:
this chick in the dorm adjacent to mine. her ass fucking owns me. bah.

Shrav dude, I know the feeling. That Chinese hottie that
I posted about last week. . .she has this way of looking
at me out from under her bangs, shy smile. . .I'm so
fucking owned, yet so shy of her. It sucks.:(

there used to be one but im over it fo real. so right now i dont think there is anyone id want that bad. unless this one girl that was a senior when i was a freshman and this other that was a junior got magically sanitary cause omfg best ever

Back