Who is the best to pre-order games from?

Maniac

n3rd5
Veteran X
HI BUDDIES :sunny:

I'm going to pre-order a game right now (Oblivion). I am most curious as to the company that is best at pre-ordering (in terms of when they ship.) I ask because I have pre-ordered from Amazon before and they decided to ship it out like a week after it had been in stores. My friend purchased it the day after it came out from them and he got it before I did, and we shipped to the same address (college).

Anyway, I am going to preorder (because I don't feel like checking at stores for a few days surrounding the release date.) I don't care if I get it the day before, of, or after release, as long as it's not a week like Amazon - that's just outrageous.

Soooooooooooo, where are the good places to pre-order from? Gamestop? Electronics Boutique? Etc. etc. etc.

Thanks ! :sex:

considering EB Games and Gamestop are the same company now....it looks like you dont' have much of a choice.

Gamestop has had every game i ever preordered a couple days before release, they just couldnt give it to me till the release date. i highly recommend you get it from them

Back