who here owns an ak47

...I think about the last time they shit, the last time they farted, what the last meal they ate was, and what it will smell like when it leaves the holy reservoir, what their butt print would look like if i spread their ass cheeks and put a piece of paper in between it and squeezed them onto it. I wonder if women think this, too, when they see my ass as I walk by them, do they wonder if I just farted when I walk by? Or, while they're working at the check out stand, for their 8-hour shift, does their butt-rott start to really creep up on them, like a trucker's swamp ass after a 12 hour long-haul?...

what is this a fucking terrorist forum? I hope nobody here owns an AK47, why the fuck would you even make this thread

Goddamn, wtf is wrong with you

I'm more of a proponent than an opponenet, but I don't own one. I live in California and we are sure that the devil makes those things.

Last edited:
you don't need an ak unless you're fighting zombies anyway

any rifle works fine on humans

I will not confirm to anyone but family, what firearms stand at ready in my basement vault.

Despite popular belief, AKs are only as good as the person who maintains it.

I have an AK-74. And for those government employees looking in, yes I'm also a member of AIM. Come get me, fagits.

AK's and all AK patterned rifles are prohibited here in Canada. However, in a couple weeks I will have a CZ-858! Long barrel to comply with Canada's non-restricted requirements.

CZ858NR.JPG

Back