Who else is stuck at work today?

captaninsayno

Veteran X
american-flag-2a.jpg

:weird:

i'd go buy Modwar2 if i thought i'd play it beyond this weekend

because my weekends are wednesdays and thursdays

Check this awesomeness out...

I babysit my niece for my brother and his wife when I'm not working. He'll be at work and his wife will be at school. Well today his wife shows up with my niece. So I take her because I figure my bro is at work. Nope. Found out he has the day off and told his wife to bring his daughter here and not say anything.

Awesome. It's my holiday and he pulls this shit. Pretty shitty thing to do with your own daughter. But I love my niece and don't mind watching her. It's the fact that my brother would ditch his daughter that pisses me off.

Is Rememberance Day not a big deal in the USA? It's huge in Canada, our memorial just ended.

Banks are closed, but not us (state university).

We get a floating holiday which we use for when we're closed the Friday after Thanksgiving, so I'd rather have that off. Nothing worse than dragging your ass into work after a day of gluttony.

Check this awesomeness out...

I babysit my niece for my brother and his wife when I'm not working. He'll be at work and his wife will be at school. Well today his wife shows up with my niece. So I take her because I figure my bro is at work. Nope. Found out he has the day off and told his wife to bring his daughter here and not say anything.

Awesome. It's my holiday and he pulls this shit. Pretty shitty thing to do with your own daughter. But I love my niece and don't mind watching her. It's the fact that my brother would ditch his daughter that pisses me off.
Your brother needs a friggin' day to himself to relax, cut him some slack.

Stuck at work. Wife and daughter are off today, while I am here cleaning "downadup.B" off an Engineer's PC.

chillin' nothing much to do

pull out the injectors on my truck so I can send them to get re manufactured, and check on my buddies mom (he's been away)

after that, probably clean up the yard a bit and get boxes for our move

I'm at work because we have a proposal going out today. I get to take Friday and Monday off though due to comp time.

I am sitting at home, drinking wine and about to fucking suck ass at golf, i will cheat if I putt close to the hole so I don't hold up the 4some of retired shit bags behind me

Back