Who else is playing on the PTR?

LOL Internet

Veteran XV
Post here if you want to do some arena or something. My name in-game is Vivax (Fire Mage). Server seems to be down right now, though.

Oh and I'm Alliance

Last edited:
warlocks are fucking insane in the arena (see other thread), other than that, just keeping everyone healed up seems like the way to go - the game is basically just about outlasting the fucking burst dps each class has

my guild is all taking bets on when the lock nerf is going to happen..... it HAS to happen.

soullink and fellguard + 1 warlock vs two decent gear people (read blues and few epics).. = GG

i havent encountered a lot of warlocks in arena, fuck loads of paladins which is annoying getting two shot or them just bubble healing. also i dont seem to fight a lot of horde in arena :x

i havent encountered a lot of warlocks in arena, fuck loads of paladins which is annoying getting two shot or them just bubble healing. also i dont seem to fight a lot of horde in arena :x
Which is what i think their plan is. Seems like they are trying to totally even out both sides and end all the whining. First giving both sides the other faction-only class. And now blending in same faction pvp.

Back